Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stuck.

This morning as I am sitting here drinking my coffee and listening to my kids laugh and play, I seem to be irritated.  I feel tired today.  And not just because I am a tired Mom, because I am tired of struggling...

I know as a young family, in this day and time, it is hard to really start and establish your family.  To start saving, buying your own house, cars, things, ect.  I know it is not easy, especially with kids.  I have given up many things that I may want to do for them.  I would never want them to live without anything because I am being selfish.  My husband works hard, yet we seem to be struggling more and more.  We have recently became "car-less".  Which is no fun, I feel stranded and like I have to "depend" on others to do things for me.  It drives me crazy!  I can deal without going anywhere for a while, but I feel like sometimes, you just need to get out.  OR what if there was an emergency??? 

I try to see the better of the situation, try to see if there is something I am supposed to see.  But I still don't.  It's been months now that we have been trying to save, trying to buy.  We do not have good credit, as we were both not very smart BEFORE we got together and are now trying to fix it together.  Cory works so hard.  He came home yesterday and told me that there were guys talking about him "working to hard", and that now they would have to work harder because of him.  And he was probably cheating anyway.  I was mad, I wanted to go to his job and smack those men.  He WORKS HARD, and it is a bad thing?  Yet, they have cars, they have things because they cheat the "system".  Ugh. 

I know there is something out of all this that I am supposed to see.  I am just struggling, and have been since we haven't really had a means of transportation.  I am however grateful for the people that have helped us through these times.  Without them, shopping trips, doctors appointments and other trips needed, would not be possible.  Thank you!!!  :)

Please pray for us, as I know something will change as we continue to work hard for our family to grow.

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I love you carrie. I will pray for you and if you need anything just let me know and I will do what I can to help out.

    ReplyDelete