Thursday, November 3, 2011

My first blog, ever!

As I sit here as a 26, almost 27 (eek!), year old woman, I wonder why things in life have happened.  Why did I have a crazy home when I was little?  Why did I have to experience loss of my first love, when he was so young?  Why is my family so torn?  No one talks, there seems to be no love.  Which most of the time leaves me feeling nothing but lonely, and sad.

But on the other hand, I am thankful for EVERYTHING that I do have.  Which is so much.  A wonderful husband, 2 kids and a home that is booming with love!  All I can hope for everyday is that I give my kids all the love that they need.  Provide for them, and my husband! 

Starting this blog, I feel like maybe I shouldn't do it.  What if I say too much?  Is that ok?  Anything I put does not mean I dislike anything or anyone.  But I feel like I need to start opening up a bit.  I tend to close up, push my feelings back and forget.  So maybe this will help me let some things out.   Read if you wish and please comment with whatever you feel!

Thanks for stopping and ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment